Serving Homeowners, Businesses, & Municipalities
High-Quality Environmental Services When You Need Them
Stanley Environmental Services has been providing high-quality septic and grease services in the Carolinas since 1972. With our team of highly trained technicians and state-of-the-art equipment, we can tackle any challenge—from evaluating an existing septic system to providing grease trap cleaning for local restaurants.
No matter what the service requested is, our team takes pride in delivering consistent, reliable results that conform to all local codes. We strive to keep our customers' septic systems running smoothly and improve the quality of life for people throughout the region. Anyone seeking top notch septic and grease services in the Carolinas will be hard pressed to find a better choice than Stanley Environmental Services.
We utilize a network of farms for sustainable, earth-conscious disposal.
Days, nights, weekends, national holidays—we’re always here for you.
Our technicians can enhance service with all of the capabilities of our online portal.
Our services range from liquid waste management to drain services and beyond.
Our technicians, operation, and equipment are local.
Stanley Environmental Services is the perfect choice for all of your septic and grease services needs. With a team of professional, certified technicians, we provide services quickly and efficiently. We are fully qualified and knowledgeable to provide a wide range of services. Our environmentally conscious practices keep your health – as well as the environment’s – secure while they take care of everything that needs servicing on your property.
Here is what you can expect by hiring our team:
- A full network that provides you with multiple service options to meet your needs.
- Authentic customer service and the peace of mind of always talking to a professional instead of a voicemail.
- A fully trained staff with technicians that have graduated from our extensive training program.
- Our focus on environmentally friendly practices and ensuring we always meet compliance.
- Availability at all hours of the day and night, remaining accessible 24/7.
“You can tell these guys care about the customers they serve.” - Charles W.